Mobility is key to every roadshow. The rapid relocation possibilities makes it a highly flexible marketing tool that allows you to nationally and internationally reach a large and targeted audience.
#2 At any desired location
A roadshow facility can be quickly set up and dismantled at any location. You decide where and when your event takes place. Whether this is in the middle of a city centre, directly at the customer's office or at other challenging indoor and outdoor locations.
#3 Undivided attention
With a roadshow you approach your target audience directly and personally in its own environment. This way, you can dedicate your full attention to the customer and do not have to share the attention with other providers.
#4 Unique experience, deep impression
The event-like character of a roadshow allows you to create a unique experience for customers or visitors at every location. You determine the right atmosphere to effectively communicate with your target audience, from education to sales. The personal approach leaves a deep and unforgettable impression making your message stick.
#5 Maximum marketing efficiency
A roadshow allows you to make the most of your marketing budget. With an eye-catcher on the road and on location you can generate huge publicity around the event. On location, you can enjoy high visitor numbers and long contact time with the customer.
Highest service quality
Providing the highest quality of service lies at the heart of all projects of Movico. We offer you a complete package of logistical, technical and organisational support on location, so you can concentrate on your customers, guests and visitors at all times.
- Reliable and certified material
- Design and realisation of a suitable interior and exterior
- Employment of personnel without language barriers
- Application of permits and border documentation
- Quick set-up and dismantling to visit multiple locations in a short period of time
- Perfect set-up in challenging circumstances such as in the mountains and on locations with limited space
- 24-hour service with operators on-site for transport, set-up and dismantling and technical assistance